Thursday, September 1, 2011

10 Weeks!

8/14/11

Nausea/Cravings
Little to none.  I've thrown up I think...4 times?  But I'm not really nauseous.  It's the weirdest thing y'all.  I won't feel nauseous in the least and then I'll just cough, or brush my teeth, or try to take my vitamins.  And then all of a sudden I'm running to the toilet hurling my guts out.  And...brushing my teeth again, carefully this time.  Really I can't complain.  95% of the time I feel absolutely fine.  And for someone who has to be at work before 6am that's saying something!

Mah Girlish Figure
Still...here.  I haven't gained any weight (actually gained 1 pound one day then lost 2 the next.  Go figure.) but a friend of mine told me she saw my profile the other day and thought my stomach was starting to look like "a pregnant belly".  Like I said, no weight gain, my stomach is just...morphing.  Also, I can still fit into my jeans.  Win!

On another note, the, ahem, "girls"...wowzers.  They didn't take long to get on board with this whole pregnancy thing.

Pain/Cramping 
I now know what sciatica feels like.  Oy.  It doesn't really hurt, just kinda annoying.  Makes me wanna walk like a duck.  Super attractive, I know.  What can I say?  =)

Skin 
Face looks great, let's not talk about the skin on my back.  Let's just...not talk about it.

Overall State of Mind
I'm starting to get really excited actually.  The nervousness and uncertainty are subsiding as I've been seeking God and learning how much of a blessing and joy this is.  I'm just savoring this time in our lives and all of the planning and stuff.  We're really excited for our first midwife appointment in a few days and then we can (drumroll please...) TELL EVERYONE!!  Woohoo!!

10 Week Self-Portrait:

Anndd...I promise to start using a real camera for these pictures.  I didn't realize how blurry they were! Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Joy in the Morning © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner