- She's smiling and cooing more and more everyday. It's the absolute best!
- ...except for the day she giggled in her sleep! So. Freaking. CUTE!!
- She's going 3-4 hours between feedings. The other night, she went 5 hours! I was in heaven!!
- She's playing by herself for about 10 minutes at a time. She loves her play mat with toys that hang down and sitting in her Bumbo seat.
- Baby acne has reared its ugly head. I am afraid that she will have to contend with these types of skin issues much of her life, if her parents are any indication.
- She loves watching Wilma, our red Miniature Pinscher. I have a few theories as to why she prefers looking at Wilma over Betty: a.) Wilma is very interested in her. b.) Wilma is more active (Betty's kind of a bump on a log.) or c.) Wilma barks at her. (She doesn't understand why this weird looking creature won't just get up and play with her already!!)
In other news, the hubby left this week for 6 months and we moved to be closer to family. It's been a crazy, emotional time but God has been faithful. We're here at this time because He planned it that way (we certainly didn't!) so we're trusting that He'll get us through. In any case, we're taking everything one day at a time and enjoying watching our little one grow!
Not a great picture, but it gives perspective. Granted, it's kind of a small recliner but still...she's about 21 inches long!! (We'll find out for sure next week.)
Abbi's first time at the beach! Looks like she's enjoying herself, doesn't it?
Thanks for all of your love and prayers during this time of transition for us!