Thursday, April 5, 2012

2 Weeks Later...

A few things I've learned:
  • The puppies are doing GREAT with Abbi!  Wilma really wants to play with her...she'll crouch down and wag her tail and bark.  She just wants Abbi to chase her around!! Geez, why can't she MOVE yet?!?!
  • Witch Hazel is a girl's best friend!  Helps take down swelling when applied topically.  It rocks!!
  • I kinda feel like a heel asking Wilson to get up and change her diapers at night.  But then I remember that I'm up by myself doing everything when he has duty or underways and I get over it.  =)
  • My girl is growing fast!  Her little feet are already to to the ends of her newborn sleep and play outfits.  Crazy!
  • Cloth diapers + newborn = a whole lot of extra work.  We'll be putting those away until she's a bit older and can fit into the one-size-fits-all diapers.  We were having to change her diapers every 2 hours around the clock and she was getting rashy.  Like I said...we'll try again later.
  • I never thought a little person could have so much personality.  I find myself laughing the faces she makes every day.
  • All in all, we're having a blast with this new phase of life and our newest little addition!
 God is gracious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Joy in the Morning © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner