Wednesday, February 23, 2011

2 Pounds!!

That's right, folks, I'm two whole pounds lighter today than I was a week ago!  Woohoo!!  Yay for Zumba and the elliptical!

I've learned a few things over this past week...
  • There is never a good enough excuse to eat coconut pie. I don't care how hungry you are.
  • 1200 calories doesn't go very far.  (See above.)
  • My body may process carbs like sugar but I need them to help me feel full.  It's worth it.
  • People are super friendly in workout classes. (read: Free smoothies and party hats on the instructor's birthday.  What's up, OneLife!!)
  • It is possible to sweat so much that a sports bra feels thick and un-breathable.  Seriously...mine's still drying out from class 5 hours ago.  TMI?  Yeah....I agree.
  • Cold weather sucks.
Ok, that last one was slightly unrelated.  But it's still something I learned so that counts right?

Thanks for your support and encouragement!  Bring on the cute skirts!  (And warm weather man!  Anybody with me??)

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you!! Keep it up and then you can give me a few pointers when I return ;-)

    ReplyDelete

 

Joy in the Morning © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner