Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wilson is a workin'!

So, a week or so ago, I put the hubby to work.  Actually, some friends and I had just bought him a new toy for his birthday...

Please ignore the southern end of my northern-bound puppy there.  Thank you.

Anyway, Wilson was pretty anxious to try this baby out, and it just so happened that I needed some shelves in my garage.  Huh...what a coincidence.  Really he started working on this project on his own; no nagging at all.  It's true!  Scout's honor!!

Yay!!  Isn't he wonderful?  (OK, so he finished assembling the shelves the next night...whatever.)

I had also gotten steaks on really really good sale at the Commissary, so he grilled them for us.  Ribeye for him and NY Strip for me.  Yum!!

Notice the branding?  The "WM"?  That was also a birthday present.  =)

And on the shelves, just for fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Joy in the Morning © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner