Thursday, September 16, 2010

Labor Day Weekend...Belated

Yes I know I'm late telling y'all about our Labor Day weekend, but promptness has never been my strong suit. As my dear friend Mrs. Peggy would say, "Get over it."  =)  I just love her!

Anywho, for the long weekend Wilson and I went to my parents' lake house. We played on the boat for 3 days straight! We tubed and skied and kneeboarded and played cornhole and ate and ate and ate...basically had all kinds of fun!

My Mom, sister Sarah, and I tubing.  Woohoo!!

Wilson, my brother-in-law John, and me tubing.  And yes...I was as terrified as I look.  We were going reeeaallyy faaast!!  And when we fell it reeeaallyy hurt!!

 
Wilson kneeboarding for the first time.

Wilson doing a 180...the first time he went kneeboarding.  Yeah...he's "good at the stuff"*

Cornholio!!

*"Good at the stuff": Everyone knows someone like this.  You teach them how to play a game, for instance, and they promptly beat you at it.  Particularly sports.  Like my sister: Dad taught her how to play horseshoes, and she turned around and got a ringer on her third throw.  Yeah...I married one of those people.

We really had a blast!!  What did you do for Labor Day weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Joy in the Morning © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner